Monday, March 2, 2009

The never ending grind

We've been back to school for a couple of weeks now and the homework is starting to get out of hand. 3 years ago we took an intro to business class that we had to do a business plan in which we completed as a group. Now being in my last semester I find out that we have to redo one all over again, alone this time. Unlike the first time around this one actually needs to be accepted by investors saying that they would put money into your business. Working full time and going to school full time is starting to get real old. Sleeping 4 hours a night just to wake up and go through the misery again needs to end. The joy of spring break is coming up for most students if not all ready and I don't even get to enjoy mine due to immense amounts of homework. I get to spend it working, doing my business plan, and now working at my field study. For those of you who don't know what a field study is its basically going to work and not getting paid, sweet. I guess I'll have to wait till May to get a full nights sleep. Thank god La Crosse is packed with bars huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment